Image Map

Date Night Dilemmas: Part Three

Saturday, January 19, 2013


Hey all!  Today is the final part (sad face) of the "Date Night Dilemmas" series. Check out parts one & two!

For the last type of date I will be covering, I decided to do the most romantic type -- well, at least in my eyes, because I love being surprised! That said, it can also be one of the most frustrating to dress for since there are usually not many hints outlined for what is proper. A fail-safe outfit is typically something a little "girly," a little trendy, and a lot comfortable (you never know how much walking you'll be doing).

"It's Going to Be a Surprise- Just Wear Anything" Date




 




Side note: I wore this actual outfit on a date with my boyfriend right after these photos were taken :P

Forever 21 white shirt with flower detail: 2011 on clearance for approximately $5
-Similar styles: Cotton On $6.97 (on sale from $9.95), Forever 21 $12.80Kohl's $13.99 (on sale from $20), Kohl's $14.40 (on sale from $36) or Kohl's $19.20 (on sale from $48)
*30% off on CottonOn.com until 1/21/13!
Lauren Conrad for Kohl's beige pleather moto jacket: 2011 on clearance for about $25
-Similar styles: Cotton On $20.97 (on sale from $29.95), Forever 21 $22.50Forever 21 $22.80Target $24.48 (on sale from $34.99) or Forever 21 $27.80
Forever 21 dark wash skinny jeans: $10.80 (Seen here & here too)
Blowfish floral print peep toe flats: Summer 2012 at T.J. Maxx for about $12
-Similar styles: Cotton On $5 (on sale from $12.90), Cotton On $10.47 (on sale from $14.95... PS: don't these look dead on like my red shoes I wore in this post?!) or DSW $24.94 (on sale from $50)

If it currently way too cold where you are located to wear a sleeveless top and peep-toe shoes like this, try wearing a heavier jacket and switch out the flats for warm boots. Adding a chunky scarf like this one (only $5!) would be cute, too :)

- - - - -


An outfit similar to this would work for anything from a romantic dinner to horseback riding! It is definitely a safe option when you aren't sure exactly where the night will take you. But after all, aren't those the best types of nights?

Are you into "winter whites?" Have a hot date this weekend? Have another occasion you need help dressing for? Let me know! You can contact me by any of the ways listed below:


Xoxo,
-Allie

20 comments:

  1. I love the jacket you have on and your doggy is so cute!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! I checked out your blog, too. So cute! Followed back :)

      --Allie

      Delete
  2. thank you for following me, I followed back^^
    You look really good in that shirt an the jacket suits the outfit.

    Love your hair BTW, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! And you are so sweet!! :)

      --Allie

      Delete
  3. jolie tenue!

    http://steph-annieblog.blogspot.fr/
    http://steph-annieblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog, too- very cute :D

      --Allie

      Delete
  4. Hello sweetie, thanks for droppin' by my site., :) followed you back,. (^-^) great blog!!! you are gorgeous,.

    -Shine
    www.seventhbliss.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is so sweet!! I really appreciate it :)

      --Allie

      Delete
  5. You look absolutely stunning! I'm sure you blew your date away completely =D I LOVEEE the jacket so much, and those shoes are beyond cute! Anyways, I'm your newest follower via google (23) and bloglovin. I'd really love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow back?!

    xoxo Can't wait to read more!
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That is so nice, and I really appreciate it :D I checked out your blog, and your outfits are all amaaaazing. Following back :) :)

      --Allie

      Delete
  6. Happy sunny days! I found you on LC website, and decided to visit.
    Btw, am the newest follower of your lovely blog.

    Hope you can visit mine too and follow back :)))))))

    Thank you, Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogsp...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I checked out your blog and followed back :)
      Loving your post on Jennifer Lawrence and Silver Linings Playbook. I finally got to see it this weekend, and I was BLOWN AWAY by every actors' performance- so amazing! Love Jennifer Lawrence, too, of course :D Great blog!

      --Allie

      Delete
  7. I was considering doing a date night type post :) I'm not sure what I would wear for a suprise date but your right it would need to be comft, girly and trendy all in one hahaha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It was a really fun post to do. I'd definitely suggest doing it :) & thanks for stopping by my blog! I checked yours out, too, and I followed you! It's really cute :D

      --Allie

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I checked out your blog, too. Love the story of you two, so cute :)

      --Allie

      Delete
  9. Really like your jeans a jacket x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

      --Allie

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading LunaVida!

I love receiving your comments. I read and appreciate all of them. If you need to reach me quickly though, please email lunavida23@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...