Image Map

Outfit Order: Belt It Out

Monday, February 4, 2013

Hey all!  How is your Monday going so far?

Well, it is that time again- time for an Outfit Order post!!  One of my very best friends from grade school, Roxanne, requested a blog post on different ways to wear a skinny belt.  Considering she has been my BFF since 6th grade, I think I'll honor her request ;)  So here is the "skinny" on some ways to wear a skinny belt (hehe... see what I did there?...)


I chose the outfit below based on Roxanne's personal style.  I would say her look is a mixture of preppy and classic, so it was fun to go through my closet to find pieces that I thought Roxanne would wear and put them together in a way she would [hopefully] like.


 


Old Navy navy & white polka dot cardigan: $4.94, on super sale from $19.94 during the After Christmas Sales
-Similar styles: Forever 21 $11.80JCPenney $17JCPenney $17 or Kohl's $24 (on sale from $40)
Old Navy white tank top: about $4
-Similar styles (both Forever 21): $2.80 or $4.80 
Gap dark wash boot cut jeans: Really old, from around 2007
-Similar styles: Kohl's $15.99 (on sale from $39.99), Kohl's $15.99 (on sale from $39.99), Target $22.99 or Old Navy $29.50
Red patent [p]leather flats with tassels: Gifted from my mom
-Similar styles: Cotton On $12.50 (on sale from $14.95), Cotton On $12.50 (on sale from $14.95) or Forever 21 $16.80







Target stackable ring set: $5.58, on sale from $7.99
-Similar styles: Forever 21 $2.80Forever 21 $3.80Target $4.54 (on sale from $12.99), Forever 21 $4.80 or Forever 21 $4.80

If you look through some of my old blog posts, you will see that wearing a skinny belt around my waist is a favorite of mine.  I love the shape it creates and how many different ways you can wear one.

Take a look at some past examples of various ways to wear such a belt:
A few skinny belt options: Forever 21 $4.80Forever 21 $4.80Forever 21 $5.80Kohl's $10.40 (on sale from $26) or Target $12.99

I hope that you all were able to find at least one way you would like to wear a skinny belt so you can try it out!  If you have a request for an outfit, upcoming event, trend, etc and want me to do an Outfit Order post for you, please let me know!  I love to do them :)


Xoxo,
-Allie

PS: Need your daily dose of cuteness?  Check out this article about Sperm Whales who adopted a deformed Bottlenose Dolphin.  I love Mother Nature :')





6 comments:

  1. Hello ¡!! Thanks for your follow, now I´m one of your followers and I have a count in facebook, twitter, bloglovin, pinterest, instagram and lookbook, in case you want to keep in touch there too… follow me and I´ll follow you back wherever you want ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for following me back! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC, and Twitter (@alliegee319)? Any others work for me, as well :)

      --Allie

      Delete
  2. Thanks for being my 300 follower, I follow you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks so cute! Very chic! <3

    From Finland, with <3,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading LunaVida!

I love receiving your comments. I read and appreciate all of them. If you need to reach me quickly though, please email lunavida23@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...