Image Map

Las Vegas Style... Kinda - Part I

Monday, May 27, 2013

Hi there!  How's it going on this fine Memorial Day?  Are you grilling out, spending the day outside, or just plain, old relaxing in general?  We plan to take a hike with our pup, come home, and lounge around in rafts in the pool.  Cannot.  Beat.  That.

Anyway, as I mentioned a few post back, Matt and I went on a spontaneous mini vacation to Las Vegas the other week.  Today I wanted to share a few photos from our trip and then later this week I will have a couple more posts with my outfits from Vegas for you to look forward too ;)



Overlooking the Hoover Dam, completely terrified/mesmerized.
[Outfit info can be found here.]




I won this Mimi Boutique statement necklace in an Instagram giveaway.
[Similar here $26.75]




In front of the Bellagio fountains


Video roulette is totally our game of choice.


I won a whole $10 ;)



I'll have more info on this outfit in a post later this week, so be sure to check back!




These stairs in Aria are ah-may-zing, huh?!




Mean muggin' Matt at the Cosmopolitan



Chewbacca, baby!



We teleported to Paris for a quick sec.







We absolutely love this part of Bellagio.
[That's probably pretty apparent since we seriously pic'ed it up ;P]


Donut the size of my face at Serendipity... Mmmmm.



I just love living out West.  There are so many amazing places to visit that are within a few hours of Phoenix.  Have you ever been out this way?  If not, a visit is certainly in order :D

Happy Memorial Day, my friends!!!




Xoxo,
-Allie

4 comments:

  1. Nice post and beautiful pics! Love the black dress! :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just checked out your blog and would love to follow each other :)

      --Allie

      Delete
  2. It looks like you guys had an awesome time! Love the necklace, great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading LunaVida!

I love receiving your comments. I read and appreciate all of them. If you need to reach me quickly though, please email lunavida23@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...