Image Map

Blogging Break: European Vacation

Sunday, August 31, 2014


Hi guys!  I just wanted to take a second to let you LunaVida readers know that I will be on vacation for the next two weeks, so I won't be posting at all (AKA we will be much too busy for me to blog at all... plus it would be a travesty to be on my computer when I'm on the vacation of a lifetime!).  We are headed to Venice in the morning, followed by Florence, Rome, Santorini, Mykonos, and finally Athens!  Check back to LunaVida in mid-September when we return to see all of our vacation photos.  Also be sure to follow along as we are over in Europe via Instagram (@alliegee319)!





2 comments:

  1. The picture is breathtaking
    PS: Do you want more followers? Let’s follow each other !
    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com
    Instagram -----> @instadyna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading LunaVida!

I love receiving your comments. I read and appreciate all of them. If you need to reach me quickly though, please email lunavida23@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...