Image Map

Travel Diaries: Oia, Greece {Day 6 - Part One}

Monday, October 20, 2014


I'm back with more Travel Diaries!  I apologize for the lapse in updates about our Mediterranean adventures, but be sure to check out parts one, two, and three first!

This post details the beginning part of our day spent in my very favorite place we visited the entire trip to Europe (aaaand also in my entire life): Oia in Santorini, Greece!!!  Have you ever seen The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?  Well, Oia is the place Lena and Co. go to, and it is beyond gorgeous.  We took our ATV over to Oia for the day, where we walked around, popping in and out of shops, eating delicious Greek food, petting stray cats and dogs, and taking in the sights.  And the sights.  Oh man, THE SIGHTS.  Just see for yourself below:




^ How cute is the hotel that we stayed at in Santorini for the second half of our time there?! ^









See more of this outfit in a future LunaVida post!

Graphic tank (which is actually part of a PJ set, if we're being honest here...): Forever 21 $12.80
Printed shorts: Forever 21
Flat nude studded T-strap sandals: Old Navy $17.97
Cat face watch (also seen here): ASOS
Triangle necklace (also seen here & here): c/o Wantable






Black & white Aztec printed cross body bag (also seen here & here): H&M













Did you get your fill of Grecian beauty yet?  I sure hope not, because there's still many days more to come on LunaVida!
Be sure to check back to see the rest of this blog series about our adventures in Europe!



2 comments:

  1. Great post! It makes me want to go back right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Follow me and I will follow back)
    http://violaceousflavor.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading LunaVida!

I love receiving your comments. I read and appreciate all of them. If you need to reach me quickly though, please email lunavida23@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...