Image Map

Winter White: Coat + Sweater + Skinny Jeans + Moto Boots

Friday, December 26, 2014


Hi there!  How was your holiday?  I spent a lovely Christmas with my mom, stepdad, sister, and niece, which was so fun.  We ate, drank, and were merry, of course.  I couldn't ask for a more fun time :)  Now onto the New Year!  We are planning on heading to San Diego to visit our friend for a long weekend to start off 2015.  Here's to amazing things ahead!  ::Clink::








Black & white printed coat (also seen here, here & here): Muse Apparel
{Similar $, $$ or $$$}

Chunky white sweater: Old Navy
{Similar $, $$ or $$$}
Get an additional 20% off sale items at OldNavy.com through 12/28!

Distressed skinny jeans (also seen here, here & here): Old Navy
{Similar $, $$ or $$$}

Buckled black motorcycle boots (also seen here): DSW
{Similar $, $$ or $$$}




Burgundy knee high socks (also seen here & here): JCPenney
{Similar $$}







Multicolored floral infinity scarf (also seen here): Target
{Similar $$}

Navy blue satchel handbag (also seen here, here & here): Target $39.99


Rose gold crystal snowflake earrings: c/o Authfashion $16
Be sure to check out my previous post featuring these adorable Authfashion earrings, too!








Oversized tortoiseshell sunglasses (also seen here): c/o Polette $22.99




Sooo... I apologize about the over-the-top amount of pics in this post.  Matt got me an amazing new camera for Christmas [Thank you so much, my love!!!], so we've been having tons of fun playing around with it (as you can see here :D)!


Don't forget to enter the "Billion Dollar Brows" makeup giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Love this look and wonderful photos + girl :)
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos, I love your scarf
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading LunaVida!

I love receiving your comments. I read and appreciate all of them. If you need to reach me quickly though, please email lunavida23@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...