Image Map

Put it in Neutral: Tank Top + Skinnies + Sneakers

Sunday, June 28, 2015


Hi there!  How's your Sunday been so far?  This morning, Matt and I went on a day date to a local spot downtown called DeSoto Central Market.  We had the most delicious coffee and butter croissant with Nutella [insert "heart for eyes" emoji here].  I wish I could live off of it!  It reminded us of being back in Italy last summer... which is certainly urging us to begin planning for our next European vacation, if ya know what I mean...  [Insert three "winky faced" emojis here.]




Gray tank top (also seen here, here & here): Target
{Similar $, $$ or $$$}

Olive green skinny pants with zipper detail (also seen here, here & here): Old Navy
{Similar $, $$ or $$$}

Multicolored striped sneakers: Old Navy $16
Receive an extra 30% off at OldNavy.com for a limited time!


Silver and tortoiseshell aviator sunglasses (also seen here): Old Navy

Silver statement necklace (also seen here, here & here): American Eagle












Tonight, Matt and I are headed to Scottsdale to catch a comedy show, which is definitely one of our favorite past-times.  Sigh... I just love weekends that are date-filled... And I especially adore when they include lots of food and comedy.




1 comment:

  1. I luv the pants and the entire style of a look like this overall! Easily a 9/10

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading LunaVida!

I love receiving your comments. I read and appreciate all of them. If you need to reach me quickly though, please email lunavida23@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...