Image Map

Double Duty: Blouse + Skinny Jeans + Flats

Saturday, April 27, 2013


Hi there, I am BACK! Back on the blogging scene... did you miss me? ;) I am happy to report that my boyfriend, dog, cat, and I are officially done with our cross country road trip (I will talk about that in more detail in a post next week). We are now officially living in Phoenix, Arizona -- and I must say, what a nice living it is! I love it here so far, and I can't wait to share some photos and stories with you all in a future post!

Along with desert life, do you want to know something else I am a big fan of? Multitasking. In almost all areas of life. That stems out into my articles of clothing, as well. Which brings me to this lovely new top I scored (for just $10!) at Marshalls. When I tried it on -- with the tag in the back as it's supposed to be, of course -- and came out of the dressing room, my mom and sister thought I was wearing it backwards. It turns out that it is just an awesome "weird" fashion-y type of shirt. That is a-okay with me! I love that it is multifunctional and can be worn both forward and "backward" for two totally different looks.




Dark turquoise v-neck blouse: Marshall's, on clearance for $10
-Similar styles: Amazon $7.90, JCPenney $11 (on sale from $22), Amazon $14.99 (on sale from $22.80), Coldwater Creek $20 (on sale from $59.95) or Mickey's Girl $33

Forever 21 dark wash skinny jeans (also seen here, here, and here): $10.80

American Eagle studded beige flats (also seen here): Old, for about $10



Above is actually the shirt on backwards and below I am wearing it the "proper" way.



Which way do you like it better?  I think I prefer it with the buttons in the back [AKA the "correct" way], because it gives it a little... edge?


Various bracelets/arm candy: Target & a small boutique in Ohio
-Similar styles (all from Forever 21): $2.80$6.80 or $6.80



Sterling silver ring: Tiffany & Co.
-Similar styles (all from Forever 21): $3.80, $4.80 or $9.80

Sterling silver and stone ring: Kohl's, on sale for $15 from $50
-Similar styles (both from Forever 21): $4.80 or $6.80




Do you have any items of clothing, like this top, that work overtime? How would you wear this shirt? Let me know!


Xoxo,
-Allie

2 comments:

  1. I love that shirt! I really like the look of the buttons in the back. I also love getting a great deal at Marshall's.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading LunaVida!

I love receiving your comments. I read and appreciate all of them. If you need to reach me quickly though, please email lunavida23@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...